Actor, playwright and director trained at the Estudi Nancy Tuñón in Barcelona and founder of the Companyia Dara. His curiosity has led him to train continuously: he has taken clown courses with Néstor Muzo, on-camera training with Pep Armengol and Esteve Rovira, and playwriting with Sergi Belbel.
He combines playwriting and directing with acting, performing in theaters and venues in Barcelona, Catalonia and Madrid. Since 2015 he complements his work as an actor with teaching. He also holds a degree in Computer Science from the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona.
- 2022: “L’altre”, written by Roc Esquius and directed by Sergi Belbel. Sala Beckett.
- 2019: “Això ja ho he viscut”, by J.B Priestley, directed by Sergi Belbel. La Perla 29.
- 2021: “Angle mort”, written by Sergi Belbel and Roc Esquius. Produced by Apunta Teatro.
- 2018: “Eli”, playwriting by Roc Esquivos. Versus Teatro.
- 2020: “Likes”, written and directed by Roc Esquius. Aquitania Theatre.
- 2017: “Sàpiens”, playwriting by Roc Esquius and directed by Sergi Belbel. Flyhard Hall.