Study in one of the most creative cities in the world!
Why study in Barcelona?
Today, Barcelona is recognized as a global city for its cultural, commercial, touristic and financial importance.
The city is a real magnet for awakened minds, avid for knowledge and seeking to satisfy their cultural interests.
Our campus is located in 22@, one of the world’s first urban innovation districts. The 22@Barcelona project transformed a 200-hectare former industrial district into an innovative productive district for the development of talent- and knowledge-intensive activities. A laboratory of innovation that puts tradition at the service of the avant-garde.
22@ concentrates a large part of the city’s technological and creative sector.
A SAFE CITY
The city offers various types of accommodation for students depending on their needs:
- Student residences
- Shared appartment
List of accommodation services with an agreement with the school:
- Livensa Living: Student accommodation in Barcelona
- The Social Hub Barcelona Poblenou: student accommodation in the Poblenou neighborhood
- Residencia Onix: residence for students
- Buscoresi: university and college residences
Accommodation services in flats and rooms in Barcelona::
Barcelona has a complete and efficient public transport network that makes it possible to reach every corner of the city and towns in its metropolitan area. In addition, there is an integrated fare system that allows the same ticket to be used on all public transport:
- Bicing: the urban transport service based on the shared use of bicycles has 517 stations in Barcelona.
- Metro: the city underground has 8 lines, 161 stations and 162 trains that operate at rush hour every working day and cover practically the entire city./li>
Each of these lines is identified by a number behind the letter “L” and a color.
- Bus: a network of more than 100 linesv that links the different neighborhoods of the city and connects it with the municipalities of the metropolitan area.
- Tram: 2 networks, 6 lines, a total of 29.2 km of track and 56 stops.
- FGC: it has lines that allow medium-distance travel by train.
- Cercanías: it has 18 lines connecting Barcelona with its metropolitan area and the rest of Catalonia.