Esteve Garriga Romero
Generalist 3D Artist with over 17 years of experience in 3D productions of all kinds, from promotional videos and documentaries, through 3D printing and computer graphics. His areas of expertise are modeling, UVs, rigging, shading, rendering and ncloth. Since 2013 he combines this activity with teaching.
- 2016: Technical director in the project “Visualizers” for the company archViz.
- 2015: 3D printing of custom characters and objects, latest project inspired by the series “Bola de Drac”.
- 2015: Editing for the advertising campaign “Cacaolat Upp!”.
- 2014: 3D printing of characters to create systemic constellations.
- 2015: Rigging supervisor for the TV series “The Flying Squirrels”.