- Open the school to the international scene.
- To provide its students with the tools adapted to the challenges of our time: European openness, multiculturalism and international methodology.
The school is located in a renovated industrial building in the 22@ district, ten minutes away from the city center and a few meters from the sea. A 3,500m2 open collaborative space, functional and modern, equipped with cutting-edge technologies to ensure quality training.
The school currently occupies a former industrial printing press, with spaces specially equipped for teaching and the promotion of creativity:
- Open Space 530 m2
- Computer classrooms equipped with the latest technologies.
- Theoretical classrooms fully equipped for small groups of students
- Photography and video studio of 450 m2
- Language classrooms
- Exhibition space
- Study spaces
- Meeting rooms
- Bicycle parking
As a school committed to inclusion and accessibility, all spaces at L’Idem are adapted for people with reduced mobility.
The school has 14 classrooms prepared to host courses or seminars, in classroom and on-line format, with:
- Latest generation computers (PC and Mac).
- Desktop computers with dual monitorsr
- Interactive monitors with drawing pen (wacom cintiq)
- Digital graphic tablets and pens (wacom intuos)
- ASUS ROG notebooks
- Audiovisual equipment
Currently, the software used at L’Idem are:
- • Animation programs Harmony package (Toon Boom, Storyboard Pro), Autodesk package (Maya, Mudbox, 3Ds Max), Allegorithmic package (Substance painter, Designer, etc.), Adobe package (Photoshop, Indesing, Premier, After Efects, etc), Foundri package (Nuke, Mari), Houdini, zBrush, Unreal, Unity, Microsoft 365, renderFarm with Arnold.
Design programs: Adobe package (Photoshop, InDesing, Premier, After Effects, etc.), Cinema 4D, Microsoft 365.
Attentive to technical developments in the industry, the school regularly updates the software and equipment it makes available to students.
In addition, L’Idem Barcelona is:
Autodesk® Authorized Training Center
Toon Boom Center of Excellence
Other resources at your disposal
Administration and Management Service
Information point: We attend to the queries and needs of our students and future students.
University card: The L’Idem Barcelona card identifies you as a member of the student community outside the school. Find out about the advantages it offers you in areas such as Culture, Technology and Others.