Antonio Jesús Santamaría Ramírez
Throughout his career he has worked for renowned animation studios such as Filmax, ZeppelinTV, Kandor Graphics, Cromosoma, Rainbow, Moonscoop, Strika Entertainment, R&R Communications or Rovio. During the last few years he has been linked to Netflix, in animated series productions.
- 2020: Storyboard artist in “Mystery Museum”, by Hahn Films.
- 2017: Storyboard artist in “Beat Bugs”, by Beyond Productions / Netflix.
- 2009: Assistant director in “Donkey Xote” by Filmax.
- 2019: Storyboard artist on “Memorias de Idhún”, by ZeppelinTV / Netflix.
- 2014: Storyboard artist in “Extraordinary Tales”, directed by Raul Garcia.
- 2007: Assistant director and character designer “Gisaku”, from Filmax.
- 2018: Storyboard artist and character designer on seasons 4 to 8 and related series of “Winx Club”, by Rainbow Spa.
- 2013: Storyboard artist in “Justin and the Sword of Courage”, by Kandor Moor.
- Professionals Award 2021 from the Spanish Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
- Feature films on which he has worked as story artist have been nominated for Goya awards: “Justin and the Sword of Courage” in 2012 and “Donkey Xote” in 2007.
- For his participation in “Extraordinary Tales” he was nominated for the Annie Awards in 2016 in the category of Best International Storyboard Artist for Animated Feature Film.
- Winner of comic contests in Barcelona (1990), Manresa (1994) and Santa Coloma de Gramanet (1987).
- Storyboard in “The Fall of the house of Usher”, pre-selected as one of the 10 best animated short films of 2012 in the Shortlist Oscar Academy.