Alejandro López Granados
Director and CG artist with more than fifteen years of experience in the Animation sector. He has collaborated in international 3D Animation productions for television, film and advertising. For the last six years he has been working as a director in TV series, an activity that he has combined with his work as a visual effects artist.
He has worked as FX artist and CG artist for studios such as Ilion Animation Studio, Mediapro, Arx Anima and Urano Films, among others. He works mainly with Autodesk Maya, Photoshop, Krita, Premiere, Da Vinci Resolve. Since 2009 he combines this activity with teaching.
- 2021: Co-director of Animation short film “Diddl” produced by B-Water Studios
- 2010: CG artist in the animated series “Dr.W” for Mago Production
- 2016: CG artist on the animated series “The Flying Squirrels” for Mago Production
- 2010: FX artist on “Planet 51”, by Ilion Animation Studio
- 2014: CG artist in the TV series “Talking Tom & Friends” for Arx Anima
- 2008: FX artist in “Los hijos del agua”, a state-of-the-art immersive projection for Mediapro and Urano Films