Guido Antonio del Solar
Degree in Design and Multimedia Communication from the University of Viña del Mar (Chile). Passionate about design with more than 20 years of experience in the management and realization of creative projects for international clients.
Since he was a child he felt the need to find beauty and balance in the artistic area, which led him to specialize in branding and visual communication. Passionate about his profession and travels, he has worked in Chile, Bali, USA and South Africa. For the last ten years he has combined his professional activity with teaching.
- Founder of Suave Barcelona Design Studio
- Head of Design at Lucas Fox International Properties
- 2022: Senior Artistic Director of Shackleton.
- 2014-2020: Art direction for CaixaBank Consumer Finance.
- 2014-2017: Art Direction for the Montmeló Grand Prix, Pirelli Spain and point of sale activations in Spain and Portugal.
- 2017: art direction for the SailOne S1MUNDUS Imoca Open 60 SailOne S1MUNDUS Imoca Open 60 considered as a “rally racer of the oceans”.
- 2016: Intermas visual essence for the communication of the entire product range.
- 2019: Art direction for the Viñas Nature product range of Laboratorios Viñas.
- 2013: European Union campaign for the socialization of victims’ rights in the framework of the peace agreement in Colombia.
- 2013: Creative direction of BD BACATÁ the biggest project in the world, Titanium Grand Prix at the Cannes Film Festival.
More Design teachers
Subject: Typography, Design History of Design, Image Culture, Editorial Design