Guido Antonio del Solar
Resultados de traducción
Resultado de traducción
Graduated in Design and Multimedia Communication from the University of Viña del Mar (Chile). He is passionate about design with more than 20 years of experience in managing and carrying out creative projects for international clients.
Since he was little, he felt the need to find beauty and balance in the artistic area, which led him to specialize in branding and visual communication. Passionate about the profession and travel, he has worked in Chile, Bali, USA and South Africa. For ten years he has combined his professional activity with teaching. Span> p>
- Founder of Suave Barcelona Design Studio
- 2014-2020: Art direction for CaixaBank Consumer Finance.
- 2016: Visual essence of Intermas for the communication of the entire range of products.
- Head of Design at Lucas Fox International Properties
- 2014-2017: Art Direction for the Montmeló Grand Prix, Pirelli Spain and activations at the point of sale in Spain and Portugal.
- 2019: Art direction for the Viñas Nature range of products from Laboratorios Viñas.
- 2013: Creative direction of BD BACATÁ, the biggest project in the world, Titanium Grand Prize at the Cannes Film Festival.
- 2022: Shackleton Senior Art Director.
- 2017: Art direction for the SailOne S1MUNDUS Imoca Open 60 billed as a “rally racer of the oceans”.
- 2013: European Union campaign for the socialization of the rights of victims in the framework of the peace agreement in Colombia.
More design teachers
Subject: Typography, Design History of Design, Image Culture, Editorial Design