He visual creator with more than ten years of experience in the sector. He has worked as an art and creative director, senior designer and art technician for international agencies. For the last six years he has specialized in branding, packaging, editorial design, visual strategy and creative processes.
Enthusiastic Practitioner and promoter of collaborative creativity, insight hunter, data collector, number one fan of Aristotelian logic and excellent Sherpa of the journey that is the project.
- 2014 – 2020: Dirección de arte para CaixaBank Consumer Finance entre
- 2016: Intermas visual essence for the communication of the entire range of products
- 2013: Creative direction for BD BACATÁ the biggest project in the world, Grand Prix Titanium Cannes Ad festival.
- 2014-2017: Art direction for Grand Prix Montmelo, Pirelli Spain and activations at points of sale in Spain and Portugal.
- 2019: Art direction for the range of Viñas Nature products from Laboratorios Viñas.
- 2017: Art direction for SailOne S1MUNDUS Imoca Open 60 considered a “rally racer” of the oceans.
- 2013: Campaign of the European Union for the socialization of the law of victims in the framework of the peace agreement Colombia.
More Design Teachers
Subject: Typography, Design History of Design, Image Culture, Editorial Design