Visual creator with more than ten years of experience in the sector. He has worked as art and creative director, senior designer and art technician for international agencies. During the last six years he has specialized in branding, packaging, editorial design, visual strategy and creative processes.
Enthusiastic practitioner and promoter of collaborative creativity, insights hunter, data collector, number one fan of Aristotelian logic and excellent sherpa of the journey that is the project.
- 2014 – 2020: Art direction for CaixaBank Consumer Finance between.
- 2016: Intermas visual essence for the communication of the entire product range.
- 2013: Creative direction for BD BACATÁ the biggest project in the world, Grand Prix Titanium Cannes Ad festival.
- 2014- 2017: Art direction for Grand Prix Montmelo, Pirelli Spain and point of sale activations Spain and Portugal.
- 2019: Art direction for the Viñas Nature product range of Laboratorios Viñas.
- 2017: Art direction for SailOne S1MUNDUS Imoca Open 60 considered a “rally racer” of the oceans.
- 2013: European Union campaign for the socialization of the victims’ law in the framework of the peace agreement in Colombia.
More Design teachers
Subject: Typography, Design History of Design, Image Culture, Editorial Design