Thanks to the international internship programs and during the final years of studies at L’Idem, all students who meet the admission requirements can benefit from financial aid to cover part of the expenses generated by the mobility.
- Relations with host companies.
- Selection of candidates.
- Management of internship agreements and mobility contracts.
- Mentoring and evaluation of internship experiences.
We are committed to mobility
Benefits for the student
- International work experience highlighted on the CV.
- Improvement of your language and technical skills.
- Unique personal experience.