The goals of a visual communication designer are:
The goals of a Visual Communication designer are:
- To develop the client’s brief, – to collect all the data, to analyse the requirements and to define the working conditions.
- To go from the idea to the creative concept (studying trends, project proposals)
- To implement the best proposal. The Visual Communication Designer executes the selected concept.
- To oversee graphic production (production, logistics, costs).
- To manage and encourage a team of graphic designers, roughmen, photographers… To choose the subcontractors and to deal with the clients.
- To control quality and production.
Reaching these goals requires 4 years’ training.
The visual communication designer acts as a link between the client, the creative studio, and the service provider.
The visual communication designer is ready to occupy the position of Artistic Director.
Are you interested?[/quote]
Marketing and Web marketing
History of art and communication
Creative approach and study
Print : PAO Packaging, Advertising, Publishing
Web : Ergonomics, Web design
Video : Script, Storyboard, production, post-production
Customers follow up
Human Resources management
Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, Dreamweawer, Flash, Action Script, After Effects, 3D Studio Max
Catalan / Spanish
English / French
L´Idem has a very good network of professional partners in each sectro of activity.
During the second and third year, we offer national and international internships (Canada, the USA, Belgium, Cataluña, France,…).