Salva de Haro
Charge: 2D Animation Coordinator
Subject: 2D Animation
He has collaborated on more than 100 projects worldwide and has worked for international production companies such as Universal Pictures, Rovio, Cosgrove Hall and Mariscal Studio, among others. Since 2011 he combines this activity with teaching.
- 2021: animation supervisor on the TV series “Jasmine & Jambo” by Teidees.
- 2016: animator in the animated feature film “Chico&Rita”, directed by Fernando Trueba and Javier Mariscal. Goya Award for Best Animated Film.
- 2008: animator on the feature film “Cher ami”, by Infinit Animation.
- 2018: layout Artist in the feature film “Black is Beltza”, by Hampa Animation Studio.
- 2012: animation supervisor on the TV series “Lucky Fred”, by Imira Entertainment.
- 2002: animator on the feature film “Dragon Hill: the dragon’s hill”, by Milimetros Feature Animation.
- 2018: animator in the feature film “Memorias de un hombre en pijama”, directed by Carlos FerFer. Awarded Best Animated Film at the Gaudí Awards 2018.
- 2009: Layout and animation supervisor on the TV series “Angry Birds”, by Rovio Entertainment.